Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Have to say I saw the same thing in the first half and so assumed that the ref was just following the LOTG. So as Clattenberg/Jenas et al on MOTD have pointed out... It is down to failure to play the rules correctlty by Tierney. Evened up I suppose but then very tough on Forest who should have had the game well won by that time anyway. Tierney has to hold his hands up for that mistake.

Play like that next week and Haaland will have another 5.
Mistake??? You're funny :)

How the fuck was Carragher allowed to waltz back into mainstream sports coverage after he literally spat on a child? He should of been given the Andy Gray treatment. He gave a half arsed apology and all was forgiven. Spitting on someone is bad enough, but when you're a major public figure and there's video evidence of you spitting on a fucking child that should be your career in the mainstream over.
Would imagine he grovelled and apoligised profusely begging to keep his job and now it has been air brushed form history , its what Dippers do ,it never happened , Heysel and 39 deaths has been completely forgotten apparently they are european royalty now but with blood on their hands.
The behaviour of Dipper fans towards our club has been reprehensible but the media run scared of them not one media outlet or journalist dare mention the atrocities of their scum fans , they have a free reign to do what they want , which breeds the arrogance of their feral support.

Chelsea at home is the more baffling one. 1 goal, 4 subs and 2 cards for time wasting and only 4 mins added time.

Liverpool forest 0 goals, 7 subs and 2 cards for time wasting 8 mins added time

If I was more of a sad bastard I’d re watch our games with a stopwatch and document what is being manipulated with added time..it stinks
Madley was the cheating ref for Chelsea game then he reffed LFC and now he is back again so his last three appointments are City LFC City makes you wonder

Have you seen that twat Klopp claiming it happened the other way round in the first half so he assumed it was the rule and the ref was at least consistent. He’s a proper knob
There’s zero chance that Klopp thought that He’s playing the game he probably was in Tierney dressing room at half time pointing out his mistake

City should come out and say they expect a safe passage for the coach and if one object is thrown they will return to CFA absolute zero tolerance
100% correct, we should play the media playing scum at their own game.

Get a pre-emptive strike in early, wouldn't hurt to say that we also hope that anfield's VAR system has been fully tested prior to the match and is proved to be in working order for the game, either.

There’s zero chance that Klopp thought that He’s playing the game he probably was in Tierney dressing room at half time pointing out his mistake
Just go along with it mate he is gone at the end of the season . Like I said it is 98 percent chance they win this title and I’ve accepted it and I’ve even got a big bet on them aswell but come next season that is when it starts again and without him and his style that team starts to break up and without the financial backing they will go back to challenging top 4 again .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.