Time added on

I thought the referee was very good today in general, but not carding Onana for wasting time from the 20th minute or so was outrageous. They will never stop players from doing it unless they punish them. Onana must have wasted 8-10 minutes at least over the course of the match.
I have to agree. For as much trepidation as I had for Madley reffing what for him was his biggest game yet, I thought he got all the big decision right, was judicious in calling fouls and let the players play.

I dread to think how much will be added next week if we’re beating the dippers

2nd half stoppages were as follows….

Stones injury - 30 secs
Flare on pitch and Doku sub - 1m 30 secs
Onana fake injury - 1m 15 secs
Evans sub - 45 secs
Rashford sub - 30 secs
VAR check on Ederson - 30 secs
United double sub - 30 secs

5m 30 secs (6m if you’re being generous, cos the double sub was wrapped up in the celebration for Foden’s 2nd goal). Either way, fuck knows where he got 8m from……
What about in injury time with the Foden injury and Bobb sub which I reckon was about a further two minutes which miraculously weren’t added on as the score was 3-1.

At the 60 min mark I said there should be at least 5 mins added on and then whatever else for the remaining 30 mins.
That was because we were drawing.

When they put up the board I said, "What a load of bollocks. It's them that were wasting time".
That was because we were winning by one goal.

Then when we scored I said, "8 mins my arse, I want 15".
That was because I had predicted it to end 4-1.
Everyone forgetting the time lost when some nob chucked the smoke bomb. We only had a 1 goal advantage with that goal. Last thing we needed was more time added.

When a team purposely waste every minute they can from minute 1 and on the 90th minute they are 1 down a new rule should be brought in that they would be zero extra time added! Just maybe it will make teams stop wasting time!

2nd half stoppages were as follows….

Stones injury - 30 secs
Flare on pitch and Doku sub - 1m 30 secs
Onana fake injury - 1m 15 secs
Evans sub - 45 secs
Rashford sub - 30 secs
VAR check on Ederson - 30 secs
United double sub - 30 secs

5m 30 secs (6m if you’re being generous, cos the double sub was wrapped up in the celebration for Foden’s 2nd goal). Either way, fuck knows where he got 8m from……

do they not add 30s a goal? i might be mis-remembering.

also, just general faffing by Onana hopefully got taken into account, it really is time we got some time back for all that farting around by the opposition. And it needs to be added, regardless of whether we're winning by one or five come the 90.

Everyone forgetting the time lost when some nob chucked the smoke bomb. We only had a 1 goal advantage with that goal. Last thing we needed was more time added.
I'm not a violent man but I'd have cheerfully throttled the clown who threw the smoke bomb just as we wanted to build on the momentum of the goal as well as adding to stoppage time.

I thought 8 mins was about right tbh.

I'm not a violent man but I'd have cheerfully throttled the clown who threw the smoke bomb just as we wanted to build on the momentum of the goal as well as adding to stoppage time.

I thought 8 mins was about right tbh.

Bernie was fuming too. Proper throwing his arms about at the fans behind the goal haha.

I’m sure it was only 1-1 as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.