Season Tickets - 2024/25

But meesh, the club aren't interested in working class tourists. it's all about those who turn up and spend money in the club store and buy those dreadful half and half scarves. Many only turn up because we're winners taking photos at every opportunity oblivious to the game going on. No wonder the atmosphere is shit sometimes because most day trippers don't know the songs. And it'll only get worse as more SC holders get priced out, unfortunately.
I was in 109 Wednesday night atmospheres usually pretty good in there, not on that game though bet 50% were day trippers one or two tried to bring some life to the night but were fighting a losing battle. :-(

But meesh, the club aren't interested in working class tourists. it's all about those who turn up and spend money in the club store and buy those dreadful half and half scarves. Many only turn up because we're winners taking photos at every opportunity oblivious to the game going on. No wonder the atmosphere is shit sometimes because most day trippers don't know the songs. And it'll only get worse as more SC holders get priced out, unfortunately.

Agreed, but I’m only like any other season ticket holder whose spent thousands over the years, to mainly watch shit, thankfully had quite a bit back off the pitch the last ten years, but can’t see me seeing how the next ten turn out at over a grand for a season ticket is not what a poor northern working lad can come to terms with, the club must see that surely…….then again

It will make a lot more have a rethink if that increase is to be true, myself included, I will pick and choose, fuck it, not battle through traffic for a 7.30 kick off on a Tuesday against fucking Brentford, I'll join the tourists on picking and choosing, will get a ticket for the big games surely, especially if I promise to buy a half n half scarf, because the tourists seem to manage it ok.
They don't buy from city they buy from 3rd last sites. No matter how angry you get don't give up the season ticket if you can afford It because you will never get the chance to get it back.

They vary as it is some O65 get less than 25% off, some get more than 50% off. Depends entirely on the block.

The premium seats have always had much less concession discount, and superbia was 0% too.
Any idea where they get in excess of 50% discount? I fancy that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.