Newcastle Thread - 2023/24

Fucking media. Was out in the car listening to 5 live, fuck me the over the top gushing about mainoo, he’s scored one premier goal and he’s the new Messi. Hopefully the new Eric Djemba Djemba
All he'll be is the new Kleberson, the new Federico Macheda, the new Adnan Januzaj, the new Tom "Zidane" Cleverley, the new Danny Welbeck

They hardly set the world alight. Same with Turkey Teeth Garnacho as well the overrated Boris Karloff lookalike.

quite in shit situation these are in, Ashworth leaving them, Howe is having way too much power despite being found out this season, PL ffp rules really restrict them doing serious business and the business they done turned out to be really shit short term this season with long injury to Barnes, and Tonali betting fuck up. (wonder if Ashworth was already doing the sabotage on them:D)

can see them cash in on Bruno Guimaraes who may want to play CL regularly, and that wouldnt happen next season and quite a bit to improve to be in top4 even in May 2025 for them especially if rags and Chelsea do improve from being able to spend so much more than Castle and having an already much bigger/better squad than them.

have a funny feeling Saudi owners care much more about the saudi league in next 2/3 years than the Castle project where they are restricted to spend big and made to watch their rivals spunk 200-300m per summer window while getting their DoF too.

also have a funny feeling about Tonali, actually an Italian friend of mine said this to me, that he expects Tonali ask for a transfer about few months after his ban is done due to being homesick, like January window 2025.
that way he just used Newcastle to be the club where he spends his banned period then fucks them over, also earning Milan a huge fee, huge loss to Castle, and trying to get a move back to Serie A on loan or some shit.
would be quite the shithousery from Tonali, but the way it went so far it already was from him and his agent to negotiate this transfer while sitting on a big fucking ticking time bomb secret like this. :D

Has anyone here ever posted on Toontastic? I can see no way to register.
They seem mostly fair over there, and have similar hates to us (mackems aside), but sometimes comments need a rebuttal, like, when discussing scruffy's bowl-begging for a new stadium, they mention City (and west ham) getting 'free' stadiums.

I have mixed feelings on this post. For me this is what following your team is about, having a laugh and getting behind them win lose or draw. We did enough of it when we were shite. Defiance in adversity and defeat. I see the posters point that failure is kind of being glossed over but hey kudos to those fans supporting their team no matter what.

I have mixed feelings on this post. For me this is what following your team is about, having a laugh and getting behind them win lose or draw. We did enough of it when we were shite. Defiance in adversity and defeat. I see the posters point that failure is kind of being glossed over but hey kudos to those fans supporting their team no matter what.

Those thick Geordie twats are just rehearsing for when they get tatered in the FA Cup quarter final on Saturday evening by the current FA Cup holders .

Bump.
I always love doing this post every single season.
Another year when Newcastle United win fuck all.
It's now 69 years since NUFC last won a major domestic trophy.
That means that a Geordie who was born the same year as me (1956) has never experienced them lifting a domestic trophy.
That is a truly shocking fact for a team that is supposed to be from " a hotbed of soccer" and " the Geordie Nation" etc.
Long may it continue as far as I'm concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.