PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What chance have we got when some of the most senior journalists in the country like Henry Winter keep saying ‘whattabout City’ in virtually every written article, radio and tv appearance, despite having it explained to him 100 times !
we have plenty of chance tbf, journalists these days arent respected and are rightly recognised as just driving clickbait for advertisements with opinion pieces, the concept of a senior journalist is just someone who has sold their soul for a little bit longer than everyone else, they have no seniority or extra sway.

This is the level of stupidity that we're up against with some rival fans. "Go back to the drawing board and come up with something that stops Newcastle, and stops Man City, but doesn't hurt the rest of us". FFS.

What happened next? The guy on the right suggests the red tops engineered the rules for their benefit and asks is that fair, then the other guy just makes it obvious. That could be a wind-up by City fans!

What was the article mentioned?

What chance have we got when some of the most senior journalists in the country like Henry Winter keep saying ‘whattabout City’ in virtually every written article, radio and tv appearance, despite having it explained to him 100 times !

Take your point, but the position "Senior Journalist" is a competition winner between amoeba. Winter is a particularly snide, duplicitous twat.

Had quick look at this organisation- looks the usual toothless, cap doffing, placatory, running alongside and not creating too many waves accessory.
Weasel words regurgitation.
Kevin I'm the most boring man in football cozying oop to that Lass yesterday with historical platitudes.

We need some revolutionaries to break not bend the system.

My WhatsApp group has lit up because of this Forest news, could any of you more intelligent people refute this?

The reason a lot of people think they are guilty is there were leaked documents which UEFA were given which showed there was false accounting (and I think City maybe even admitted to it?). But under UEFA's rules too much time had passed to charge them, whereas the Premier League doesn't have a time limit in its rules.

I can, yes.

Just based on the published outcome by CAS alone.

That latest TS interview with Stefan seemed a bit different to previous ones. It came across a bit as though they tried to ambush him and rattle him by allowing phone calls.

As ever, he made everyone look stupid by sticking to facts and not fantasy.
He’s been an exceptional addition to that shitshow of a station since he started appearing.

My WhatsApp group has lit up because of this Forest news, could any of you more intelligent people refute this?

The reason a lot of people think they are guilty is there were leaked documents which UEFA were given which showed there was false accounting (and I think City maybe even admitted to it?). But under UEFA's rules too much time had passed to charge them, whereas the Premier League doesn't have a time limit in its rules.
How would you like to refute by genuine facts which were proved within the CAS judgement which assuming they can read is readily available or by intoning that they are clueless halfwits who have relations with their own relatives, either can be easily done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.