PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That had to be a fake site and a wind up. Only have rules that affect City and Newcastle lol
Actually the PL has tried hard to write rules specifically aimed at City.
- the new category of “associated” is aimed directly at us because our sponsorships from AbuDhabi companies are not related under IAS 24.
- the rules about groups are aimed at us.
They will fail of course because they are incompetent. They need to write a rule which catches Pep, Txiki and Soriano. I suggest they disbar anybody who has been employed by Barcelona. Alternatively they could do what they really want:
Rule 666: All Muslims will attract a 199 point deduction.

My WhatsApp group has lit up because of this Forest news, could any of you more intelligent people refute this?

The reason a lot of people think they are guilty is there were leaked documents which UEFA were given which showed there was false accounting (and I think City maybe even admitted to it?). But under UEFA's rules too much time had passed to charge them, whereas the Premier League doesn't have a time limit in its rules.
Pure fiction.

Close enough :)

The most important point, in my opinion, is that the emails in themselves don't prove anything. Ask any lawyer. What is important is what actually happened after the discussions in any emails. UEFA couldn't prove that what they thought was discussed in the emails actually happened. They couldn't even prove what they thought was discussed in the emails was what was actually discussed. So a combination of the accounting records which did show what actually happened and personal statements from people who actually knew what happened, describing what did actually happen (and what UEFA thought happened didn't) along with some external financial evidence from sponsors and owner, all carried more weight than a few unsubstantiated allegations.

The same will happen to the PL allegations, imho.

And yes, the tine-barring is a red herring, the evidentiary situation is the same.
You don’t need to ask a lawyer, just look in your inbox and read the mail I have sent you mentioning your affair with Scarlett Johanson. You lucky bastard. It’s evidence, see.

It has been made obvious from the time our owner bought City that we were simply not wanted with the new owner.
No change there.
Nah. For the first few years most other fans were pleased for us and were quite happy to see us beat United to the PL title on the last day in 2012

It was only when we became a permanent fixture in the CL and multiple trophy winners.. putting the cartels noses out of joint.. that the oil digs etc started. Then after the first UEFA charges, fans of other clubs started to believe the shite the red clubs and the media drip fed them.. and the hatred and jealousy has just steadily grown from there

That latest TS interview with Stefan seemed a bit different to previous ones. It came across a bit as though they tried to ambush him and rattle him by allowing phone calls.

As ever, he made everyone look stupid by sticking to facts and not fantasy.
He’s been an exceptional addition to that shitshow of a station since he started appearing.

The ambush with the Dipper exec who they described as diplomatic. Hilarious how Stefan called it out.

The ambush with the Dipper exec who they described as diplomatic. Hilarious how Stefan called it out.
Jim white trying to pretend the **** was being diplomatic was radio washing at its best.
Like fuck was he being diplomatic, I heard most of that interview and his digs were as subtle as paving stone on someone’s head..

Even worse, blues keep posting clips of the idiot.
My brother is a Leeds fan and would get irate every time Agbonlahor would go after them (he knows he gets a reaction everytime). I had to explain to him why you just don't engage with this.

He's throwing out bait for angry responses on social because thats easier to do than saying anything worthwhole and it gets more engagement which means more money. Block and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.