Last Film You Saw

Same with many of our favourite movies from the 80s - like Clash of the Titans, Back to the Future, Goonies, Big Trouble in Little China, Beetlejuice, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Big, etc. Even Superman.

Better I think as movies for young teens than as "family movies".
I also dont get how they made those movies, in particular Raiders on a budget of $20m, on location, real stunts, massive sets etc. Compare that to the latest Dial of Destiny, which was a poor movie yet cost $300m. Based on inflation over that time 1984 to 2023 prices should have gone up 4 times, instead it cost 10 times as much to make a far inferior product.

Im still of the opinion there are only two Ghostbusters movies, the original which was brilliant and 2 which was ok.

Afterlife was nice from a nostalgic point of view but having rewatched it recently its at best a 5/10. The latest one i felt is not as good as Afterlife.

Maybe im getting old, but what made the original great, wasn't the plot line or the special effects, but the comedic performances of Murray and Aykroyd with Ramis as the straight man. Moranis being the icing on the cake. The comedy seems to have been lost in the recent ones and replaced with schmaltzy storytelling.
Is Harold Ramis in the newer films as a ghost?

Avenhers Endgame 9/10 a fitting ending to the Marvel saga that lasted 10 years everything after that bar the GOTG films has been shite.

Avenhers Endgame 9/10 a fitting ending to the Marvel saga that lasted 10 years everything after that bar the GOTG films has been shite.

There's an Avengers 5 no name yet in 2026 and 2027 there is one called Avengers: Secret Weapon! So don't know where it's heading

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.