Who else is Wembleyed out?

Aston Villa and Hillsborough are total shiteholes of grounds with tiny allocations. It is not the 1970s or 80s. There is no alternative to Wembley at present which says a lot about the state of the country’s infrastructure. Cardiff would make a nice change once in a while.
To be honest i’d rather London than Cardiff.

Aston Villa and Hillsborough are total shiteholes of grounds with tiny allocations. It is not the 1970s or 80s. There is no alternative to Wembley at present which says a lot about the state of the country’s infrastructure. Cardiff would make a nice change once in a while.

Years away, if ever? New Trafford will hold 90,000. Scruffy wants 100,000. Anfield holds 61,000. If the FA distributed tickets properly City would still get 30,000 tickets for Anfield. A full allocation of 34,000 tickets for a future New Trafford.

I’ll ask again for the 3rd time. Not pointed at you. In general. After City and Chelsea get their allocation of 34,000 tickets each, who are the FA giving ‘22,000 tickets’ to for a FA Cup semi-final? Not the FA Cup final. Even in a best case scenario City and Chelsea could have 40,000 tickets each with the FA keeping 10,000 tickets. The FA couldn’t give a fuck about the fans, especially from the North of England.

City only got 30,500 tickets for last seasons FA Cup final against United. Meaning the FA kept 40,000 tickets near enough. Let’s wait and see what City’s ticket allocation is if City get to the final this season.

Last edited:
Years away, if ever? New Trafford will hold 90,000. Scruffy wants 100,000. Anfield holds 61,000. If the FA distributed tickets properly City would still get 30,000 tickets for Anfield. A full allocation of 34,000 tickets for a future New Trafford.

I’ll ask again for the 3rd time. Not pointed at you. In general. After City and Chelsea get their allocation of 34,000 tickets each, who are the FA giving ‘22,000 tickets’ to for a FA Cup semi-final? Not the FA Cup final. Even in a best case scenario City and Chelsea could have 40,000 tickets each with the FA keeping 10,000 tickets. The FA couldn’t give a fuck about the fans, especially from the North of England.
I would never go to Anfield for a semi. A total dump and surrounded by scrotesI had lots of hassle at the recent match and will never go there again. Shit for transport and unfriendly locals who try to rip you off or rob you.

I’m not ridiculing anybody. People make their own decisions and I wouldn’t dream of trying to tell people what games they should or shouldn’t go to.

The thread creator stated he wouldn’t be going to the final either if we beat Chelsea and a lot seem to saying the same.
Are the semi-final tickets flying off the shelves? I was late logging on on Thursday (no message from the club about sales) and could still get front row seats near halfway line on top tier).

I know it was a dump but I preferred the old Wembley. Just the history. That said, I am not going to turn down any chance to go to Wembley in a competitive match (don't do the Charity Shield). As most people, also think that playing semi finals there totally deflates Wembley's specialness.

The only thing that is annoying about Wembley is the terrible ticket office that our club provides. There answer machine was saying on Thursday at 5.05pm were closed good Friday then open Saturday.
I phoned this morning to be informed there closed for the bank holiday weekend. I needed to phone to request PAH tickets. CTID

City only got 30,500 tickets for last seasons FA Cup final against United. Meaning the FA kept 40,000 tickets near enough. Let’s wait what City’s ticket allocation is if city get to the final this season.
Sadly there are the 17000 club Wembley for starters and then the stupid “friends of the FA” who would get tickets wherever it was played. I remember as a kid my Dad who helped our local u13 team won first prize in the end of season local league raffle - 2 tickets for the Final Spurs v QPR. He gave them back and swapped for the second prize - a bottle of whisky. Long story short nobody wanted them but every year the local league got the 2 tickets. Total joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.