Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Gave an Arsenal fan we know a lift today. He sat in City section,315. When he got back to the car he said “it was like a bear pit” in there. He’s been in the Stretford end, The Kop and of course the Emirates ‘clock’, but reckoned he’d never experienced such an intimidating atmosphere. Clearly it wasn’t that bad and I thought it was pretty good considering the poor game.

Gave an Arsenal fan we know a lift today. He sat in City section,315. When he got back to the car he said “it was like a bear pit” in there. He’s been in the Stretford end, The Kop and of course the Emirates ‘clock’, but reckoned he’d never experienced such an intimidating atmosphere. Clearly it wasn’t that bad and I thought it was pretty good considering the poor game.
Fucking weird when you you come in here and hear people calling it “wank” and all that. It was tense and nervy but also our fans were right behind the team all game.

Fucking weird when you you come in here and hear people calling it “wank” and all that. It was tense and nervy but also our fans were right behind the team all game.
Agree, a couple of the chants ‘best team…’ and ‘Blue Moon’ were very loud and reverberated around the stadium. Also the random roars of encouragement were very loud, from East Level 2.

It’s called an opinion, if that’s getting behind the team, god help us.

Was he pissed…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.