Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I suspect the people who think the atmosphere was shite sit on the lower tiers because their songs weren’t getting any traction. Every time the south stand upper tier sang a song it was going right round the stadium. It’s becoming a theme now and is the reason why we have to have this new singing end.

To get heard around you in the bottom tier you have to clap clap clap so it’s all “champions again” type stuff. To get heard in the top tier you only need a Blue Moon or a Best Team in the Land to bounce off the roof. The songs that out spreading are the top tier ones. I thought today was a good, tense, atmosphere with good noise around the stadium.

I suspect the people who think the atmosphere was shite sit on the lower tiers because their songs weren’t getting any traction. Every time the south stand upper tier sang a song it was going right round the stadium. It’s becoming a theme now and is the reason why we have to have this new singing end.

To get heard around you in the bottom tier you have to clap clap clap so it’s all “champions again” type stuff. To get heard in the top tier you only need a Blue Moon or a Best Team in the Land to bounce off the roof. The songs that out spreading are the top tier ones. I thought today was a good, tense, atmosphere with good noise around the stadium.

Agreed it needs to work, perhaps those singing on the first tier and 3rd could arrange something a bit better.

to be heard

it was poor in ss3, for a big game like today,maybe it sounds great coming from us around the ground,but not for us singing in it ? doubt it.

it was poor in ss3, for a big game like today,maybe it sounds great coming from us around the ground,but not for us singing in it ? doubt it.

I was in SSL3 and although it never reached the heights of when we have just scored or winning a big match it was pretty good for a game where we created very little.

Additionally there were not really any prolonged quiet spells with regular chants and vocal encouragement. Under the circumstances of the match I dont think you can fault it.

I was in SSL3 and although it never reached the heights of when we have just scored or winning a big match it was pretty good for a game where we created very little.

Additionally there were not really any prolonged quiet spells with regular chants and vocal encouragement. Under the circumstances of the match I dont think you can fault it.
i thought it was shite,
your excuses for it being shit ( not reaching the heights ) is my reason it was shit,the team needed us and didn't get much from us.in such a big game.

I'm an unashamed apologist for early leavers, each to their own - it's nobody else's business etc etc

All those amazed by early leavers in a big game like today, do you ever take into consideration that they're doing what i and many others do - leaving their seat early to move to a seat further back in the stand nearer to the exit.

So not so much early leavers as early movers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.