Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
i thought it was shite,
your excuses for it being shit ( not reaching the heights ) is my reason it was shit,the team needed us and didn't get much from us.in such a big game.
Nailed it mate. Proper wank atmosphere, no excuses, dog shit.

I give the early leavers the stick they deserve, and they do deserve it, but berating people for leaving AFTER the final whistle is just weird.
Agreed it's weird to normal people but given the context that those who criticise early leavers are actually praising themselves "ooooh look at me i stay right to the end - #Superfan" it's a perfectly understandable viewpoint.

They're often needy self obsessed types out to prove that they're a "better" fan than you whatever that means. Taking this early leavers theory a stage further to involve leaving after the final whistle is a natural progression. Then it'll be after the last player leaves the pitch / last staff member leaves the pitch / lastaway fan leaves their section etc etc

This thread though!

How’s about if the early leavers gives the lads a nice clap when they are leaving?

Is that acceptable?

Agreed it's weird to normal people but given the context that those who criticise early leavers are actually praising themselves "ooooh look at me i stay right to the end - #Superfan" it's a perfectly understandable viewpoint.

They're often needy self obsessed types out to prove that they're a "better" fan than you whatever that means. Taking this early leavers theory a stage further to involve leaving after the final whistle is a natural progression. Then it'll be after the last player leaves the pitch / last staff member leaves the pitch / lastaway fan leaves their section etc etc

From now on I’m never leaving,
I’ll hook my laptop up to the shit wifi and work from the Stadium,
Living off a diet of pies, chips, haribos and piss flavoured lager. (So not much difference there)

Noticed walking in today the amount of these wank half half scarves on sale. Why are these Spivs allows to sell them on club land by the tram stop as you come up the steps by the building works?

Wank. But wank for a reason. A flat game and you could tell we weren't fully at the races from very early on.

Very difficult for a fan to get actively engaged in a game like that which is stop start and slow. The ground lifted when the tackles flew in in the 2nd half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.