Season Tickets - 2024/25

Because our prices in comparison to a lot of clubs are not that bad, especially when you compare our team's acheivments to them
A lot of supporters are sick of the price increases year on year.
And many feel it's about time our voices were heard.
Not that the club will care

No one has ever mentioned that City might increase the away allocation when the North Stand opens,

Teams like Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, Everton, Arsenal, Villa etc would easily fill 5000 seats just like we would if offered the same for away games
Is it not a requirement to give them a certain percentage minimum subject to safety concerns?

I've renewed and will be renewing all the Cup matches as well. I may not be able to get to the away games any more but by 'eck as like I will look forward to the home cup games. No one is stopping me going to see the mighty Blues (except my health occasionally ;-))
Sorry, I've gone on strike (twice for two hours and boy did they hit hard) for better conditions for teachers and marched for same. Plus I've demonstrated for the miners, the rail workers and other just causes (IMHO) I felt they were justified and would do it again if I were able. I also demonstrated when Thaksin wouldn't leave our Sven alone!!!!
However I will NOT demonstrate or strike against these owners of Manchester City.

p.s. plus I have Platinum.
If you don't do away matches and you are in the cup schemes, plarinum is a waste of money
You will always qualify first for cup matches being a season card holder on the cup schemes

Edit
Just seen your replies to the same point
If you have £50 spare, give it to the food bank charity. City has enough money

If you don't do away matches and you are in the cup schemes, plarinum is a waste of money
You will always qualify first for cup matches being a season card holder on the cup schemes

Edit
Just seen your replies to the same point
If you have £50 spare, give it to the food bank charity. City has enough money
I contribute monthly to 3 charities plus I also contribute to food banks when shopping. I'm sorry if it offends sensibilities but I explained my reasoning and I worked long and hard to earn my own money and luckily I have no one to answer to except myself for what I do with it. :-)

Sorry I hope you don't think I am disrespecting you by saying that. I have explained my reasons and stick by them. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.