Season Tickets - 2024/25

Because our prices in comparison to a lot of clubs are not that bad, especially when you compare our team's acheivments to them
Our prices cover a wider range than united and Liverpool.

The range this season for adult tickets is from £540 to £1,025, excluding 93:20 (which ranges from £1,425 to £1,600.

Last season united's ranged from £532 to £950 and they've gone up a bit for next season. So we're pretty comparable. And this argument about comparing achievements is nonsense. Did prices go do when we had a trophyless season, like in 2014/15 or 2016/17?

City matters are city's nodding dogs ,they have a view ,city do what they want anyway and say they consulted the fans representatives.
Where did City Matters agree with City? Although I'm only ex-officio these days, I still see some of the discussions via WhatsApp and I can assure you that not one CM rep thought City's actions were acceptable.

I contribute monthly to 3 charities plus I also contribute to food banks when shopping. I'm sorry if it offends sensibilities but I explained my reasoning and I worked long and hard to earn my own money and luckily I have no one to answer to except myself for what I do with it. :-)

Sorry I hope you don't think I am disrespecting you by saying that. I have explained my reasons and stick by them. :-)
It's your money and your decision EB
If I'm watching City on telly, I'll move chairs if we're not winning, so I have my own superstitions

£50 at the food bank is far more valuable than it is to £750m turn over City
It might bring us the league if you do it
If you don't, I know who to blame

Our prices cover a wider range than united and Liverpool.

The range this season for adult tickets is from £540 to £1,025, excluding 93:20 (which ranges from £1,425 to £1,600.

Last season united's ranged from £532 to £950 and they've gone up a bit for next season. So we're pretty comparable. And this argument about comparing achievements is nonsense. Did prices go do when we had a trophyless season, like in 2014/15 or 2016/17?
to £1080

They were laden with conditions that didn’t make them value, IMO.

You can’t choose your seat, non refundable, non exchangeable, not much chance of two together. £299 is still lots of money.

They weren’t regular Seasoncards but that was glossed over when they were announced.
When I was moved from the north stand to make way for the family stand I was given the option of a ticket in east stand for the same price for one season then having the option to pay full whack for it if I wanted to keep the same seat.
The following season I took up the offer of value gold and was moved...i kept the value gold until SS3 opened, but I have to say the value gold was and still is a fantastic offer.
If you go to games alone then value gold is absolutely amazing value.
They are regular season tickets in all but you don't choose where you are sat for the season..

You're entitled to your opinion about City Matters more generally. But you said City Matters agreed with the club and want the supporters banned. I assume you're retracting that?
I think you will find its called sarcasm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.