19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

9 Assists & 8 Goals is not bad

Alvarez has more medals in his tea caddy than most players have tea bags.
Sometimes medals can be misleading.
Carson has 2 winners medals in champions league with 2 different clubs and Kovavic has 4 winners medals having played a total of 7 minutes and that 7 minutes was against us as a sub for Chelsea.
I like Alvarez, tries hard and had scored some important goals.
Using medals as an argument isn't always correct.

Even if Halaand leaves I don't think Alvarez will be the one as the main no 9.
Agree, he’s no chance of becoming our main striker. Good back up but will never be the main man. Tevez, Aguero, Haaland. He’ll never be at that level like Gabby wasn’t. Great team players and back up strikers.

Would have Jesus back in a heartbeat in place of Alvarez on his current form , but neither of them would be good enough to be our number one striker , although i would have a look at Izak at Newcastle he is a really good striker , has pace and can finish with aplomb.
giphy.gif

Sometimes medals can be misleading.
Carson has 2 winners medals in champions league with 2 different clubs and Kovavic has 4 winners medals having played a total of 7 minutes and that 7 minutes was against us as a sub for Chelsea.
I like Alvarez, tries hard and had scored some important goals.
Using medals as an argument isn't always correct.
Are you implying that Julian's WC gold medal is misleading?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.