PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Every media outlet seems almost gushing in their admiration of Chelseas creative accounting to dispose of 75 million of excessive debt. Yet want City hung, drawn and quartered for the mere suggestion of malfeasance of a previous manager signing a perfectly legal middle eastern contract with another club for a million quid and not declaring it in our accounts.

Laughable.
The new North stand build has been put on hold, so that the hotel can be completed quicker and be sold to a Mr Mansour ,who has agreed to buy it for £350,000000

Is there a difference between Chelsea selling the hotels and city selling image rights to Fordham?
Both look like 'levers' to me.

Excellent question. If the principle of profits on sales of assets is that they are allowable FFP income (as in Chelsea's case), then it seems the only difference is a PL disclosure requirement for the expenses which would have been paid by the club (unless there is more to Fordham than meets the eye). Hardly an enormous issue.

How about we close this thread down and just leave a pinned one like we used to have, for factual Q&A type things only. All as this thread does is causes arguments and generates clicks for shit house papers.
Without this thread our only sources would be the MSM.
There would be Blues jumping off bridges everywhere without it.
This thread helps us wade through the vast amount of bullshit and lies and get a better understanding of what’s actually going on.

Is there a difference between Chelsea selling the hotels and city selling image rights to Fordham?
Both look like 'levers' to me.
So we're being accused of effectively sponsoring ourselves – selling a hotel to yourself is no different in my view, so how come this has been passed off?!?

So we're being accused of effectively sponsoring ourselves – selling a hotel to yourself is no different in my view, so how come this has been passed off?!?
It hasn't been as yet seemingly. It should have been either passed or rejected by the PL in 10 days but months on neither has happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.