Season Tickets - 2024/25

A bit more on the Forest ticket price rises.

An adult season ticket in Zone One of the Brian Clough Upper stand has increased by 28% while a child's season ticket has increased by up to 111%.

A lot of Forest fans were really smug about having season tickets and unconcerned about locking out new fans. Real I'm alright Jack mentality a lot of them. Now they expect STs to be held at Championship prices. It was entirely predictable that the club would rinse them sooner rather than later. There's a good chance anyone renewing will be paying PL prices for Championship football. I hope they stay up but no sympathy for some of those complaining. In a lot of ways City's system of allowing anyone to buy a ticket is better. Obviously this is helped by the Etihad being a lot bigger than the City ground. But Forest have failed to plan ahead and there's still no agreed expansion plan.

It’s the next City Matters ticketing sub-group on Monday evening. Whilst this is a scheduled in meeting, it is clearly another chance to raise the wider frustration around season tickets. One of my own reflections recently is that it would be better to directly involve you all prior to the meeting, rather than just in the abstract generally.

Here are the full agenda items:
  • Update on 2024/2025 Season Ticket renewals
  • Planning for the FA Cup Final
  • All Games on Sale policy / Premier League qualifying criteria
  • Matchday criteria for junior fans for “high security games” such as Liverpool or United
  • Communicating with Over 65s specifically
  • 14 game minimum game rule as of next season and how that work in practice
  • Update on the recruitment for the ticketing compliance role
Whilst I am not a member of the ticketing sub-group anymore, I will be attending the meeting as an observer and make sure any feedback is passed to the members.

Happy to have comments here or at my email: alex.howell@citymatters.co.uk

It’s the next City Matters ticketing sub-group on Monday evening. Whilst this is a scheduled in meeting, it is clearly another chance to raise the wider frustration around season tickets. One of my own reflections recently is that it would be better to directly involve you all prior to the meeting, rather than just in the abstract generally.

• Matchday criteria for junior fans for “high security games” such as Liverpool or United
Whilst I am not a member of the ticketing sub-group anymore, I will be attending the meeting as an observer and make sure any feedback is passed to the members.

The bizarre thing is that the SC rep isn't on this sub group but she is on the equality and diversity sub group.

As an over 65 what is the communicating with us topic?

There has to be a agenda point on the clubs increasingly dangerous policy of happily letting away fans sit in the home end for big games I.e Real Madrid, how does that scenario come about any other way than the club attempting to increase revenues via 3rd party sales with no criteria for purchase

Last edited:
The bizarre thing is that the SC rep isn't on this sub group but she is on the equality and diversity sub group.

As an over 65 what is the communicating with us topic?

DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE TOILET?

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

Re FA Cup planning, will the club try to organise trains as opposed to coaches to and from Euston. The last train back after the match is 20.18 and the one prior is 19.13. Based on yesterday’s ko that leaves one available train assuming no extra time and probably missing a trophy lift / celebrations if we win. Will the club either organise trains or push the FA for the traditional ko time of 3.00.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.