Season Tickets - 2024/25

Anyone sign up for a value gold season ticket for 2024/2025? Anyone know when they will be allocating the seats out?

Forest have been humped.

Premier League strugglers Nottingham Forest's increase in season ticket prices for the 2024-25 season has been strongly criticised by a fans group.

An adult season ticket in Zone One of the Brian Clough Upper stand has increased by 28% while a child's season ticket has increased by up to 111%.

Anyone sign up for a value gold season ticket for 2024/2025? Anyone know when they will be allocating the seats out?

They’re extended the Flexi Gold Junior deadline until Friday evening.

Then presumably a few adult Flexis to shift.

Then that should be it bar Value, so I’d guess later next week or the week after at worst.

Then that should be it bar Value, so I’d guess later next week or the week after at worst.
Thanks mate, cheers

Did you go for Round 2 trying to get your son a few seats along?

Nah, didn’t bother in the end mate. Suppose now I’ve got another couple of days, I might get round to trying again. But probably not. Looks like it would be pointless.
The only way it would be possible I reckon is to get the family member / friend next to you to officially change seat and it is highly unlikely they could actually do that now. The requirement for a junior to be next to the responsible adult will be strictly enforced.

A bit more on the Forest ticket price rises.

An adult season ticket in Zone One of the Brian Clough Upper stand has increased by 28% while a child's season ticket has increased by up to 111%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.