It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Think we try to do a deal for Bruno sending Phillips the other way. This benefits both teams.
How does Phillips benefit Newcastle?
West Ham even said that Phillips does not even look arsed to even play in the premier league.
Leeds only wants a loan if they get promoted, because they think based on his performances at West ham, he does not look like the player he once was. This means they do not want to risk buying him, then he ends up sucking, which leads to be being stuck with him for 5 or 6 years!

If we signed Frimpong, maybe a CB, Bruno, Musiala and Paqueta.

Lost Bernado, Walker, Phillips, and Gomez you couldn’t complain.
It would be a great summer!

According to Sport, Barcelona are prepared to sell their star defender Ronald Araujo in the upcoming summer transfer window for €80m.

Straight swap for Bernie he has Walker pace just what we need with the high line
No one has Walker pace. Van de Ven is probably the best shout, but I get what you are saying.
Hakimi for the RB position, is the closest. Has a killer cross, good baller player, can drible and contributes in Goals and Assists.
99.9% of the time, Walker nullifies Vini. Vini becomes a baby on a pacifier.
60% of the time, Vini cooks Araujo. Do not get me wrong, Araujo is no chump, he usually bulldozes Vini to neutralise him.

Last edited:
No one has Walker pace. Van de Ven is probably the best shout, but I get what you are saying.
99.9% of the time, Walker nullifies Vini. Vini becomes a baby on a pacifier.
60% of the time, Vini cooks Araujo. Do not get me wrong, Araujo is no chump, he usually bulldozes Vini to neutralise him.
Van de Ven is great as well, was great at Wolfsburg but didn’t expect him to be as good in the Prem straight away. His pace is right up there.

Shame he went to spurs as you can’t sign players from them easily.

Van de Ven is great as well, was great at Wolfsburg but didn’t expect him to be as good in the Prem straight away. His pace is right up there.

Shame he went to spurs as you can’t sign players from them easily.
Van de Van is super rapid and **** good!
I rate him so highly, I am in awe of Spurs for signing him. His a proper no-nonsense CB!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.