United Thread - 2023/24

Mark Goldbridge cut his watch along last night where he was hoping for a City loss , cut his. His watch along short , I thought her head was about to fall off .

Mark Goldbridge cut his watch along last night where he was hoping for a City loss , cut his. His watch along short , I thought her head was about to fall off .

Saw a clip of that, was on a rant saying how the premier league is boring and its not competitive anymore because the same teams win every year.
Bet he didn't have a problem with it being "boring" when it was united, arsenal and Chelsea for 18 years

Saw a clip of that, was on a rant saying how the premier league is boring and its not competitive anymore because the same teams win every year.
Bet he didn't have a problem with it being "boring" when it was united, arsenal and Chelsea for 18 years
Jeez, it's almost like he says things for effect

Why the fuck do people watch Mark Goldbridge, Honest question?

It's weird as fuck that people watch his videos, He says things to shit stir and you all fall into the trap whether you like watching the meltdown OR you hate watching him give out about City...

It's not real, You all know that?

Do you all still believe in Santa?

Why the fuck do people watch Mark Goldbridge, Honest question?

It's weird as fuck that people watch his videos, He says things to shit stir and you all fall into the trap whether you like watching the meltdown OR you hate watching him give out about City...

It's not real, You all know that?

Do you all still believe in Santa?
I think these youtubers started off with decent intentions to allow people who couldn't see games on the telly or wanted to avoid certain commentators, mainly abroad, but they all get sucked into that race to the bottom and need to do something that attracts "viewers". They end up as performing monkeys, only without the brains.

What I really object to is having some of these turning up as "pundits" on channels like Sky or Talksport who operate under broadcasting rules, when they themselves have made a living outside of those controls and have said any old shite they wanted. I guess they invite wankers on like Brent to make Melissa Reddy sound intelligent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.