Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the people splitting hairs about the fee;

Looking back, would you have liked us to pay Hazard's agent's £6 million fee? Apparently that was the decider for that deal.

I would in a heartbeat.

Just go out and get Sterling.

i will stop posting now before I get verbally abused for having an opinion, or being called a rag again.

Thought a forum was for voicing your opinions, not for getting called and abused for having a different opinion to others.

All this worrying and arguing over how much we should spend on Sterling is utterly stupid.

Firstly, it's not your money it's the club's so all this "I wouldn't pay more than x amount" can get in the bin where it belongs; you'll be paying the exact total of fuck all so what's it matter.

Are people worried that their mates will say hurtful things if the club spend £40/50m on him? Awww bless. How will you ever show your face down the pub again?

The club will spend not only what they are fiscally able to but what they are happy too. We're not a club to spend outside our means, one because that would take some doing nowadays but because every thing the club do is planned to the finest detail these days.

For me, Sterling will be a City player this summer; not earth shattering but what I mean is I take it as a give in. Yes I want it done as soon as possible but only because I'm excited about the idea of what he will bring to the team. I firmly believe ever since that first bid this has all been planned out from both sides.

Liverpool come out looking as though they've gotten the best deal possible for them instead of beinf held to ransom by the player and agent. We get the player we wanted, one of the best young players in the league who will slot immediately into our first team, for a fee we were always happy to pay otherwise we wouldn't.

I don't care what the club pay for Sterling because a) it's not my money and b) the club won't pay if it it hinders us or they simply don't want to.

Aguero up front supported by Sterling, Silva and De Bruyne

I don't give a fuck how much it costs that line up is mouthwatering and puts Us at another level

Exciting times

I'm not convinced it would put us at another level at all. Adds squad depth but I personally think Aguero supported by Silva, Yaya and Nasri is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.