Phil Neville

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPIDERBOY

Wow,shocked me this...merge if need be.

Phil Neville appointed Valencia assistant manager

Phil Neville will take his place on the bench beside Nuno Espirito Santo at Valencia next season, according to a statement issued by the Spanish club. The former Manchester United and Everton defender previously worked under David Moyes and Ryan Giggs at Old Trafford, and will now take over as assistant manager at Valencia.

Nuno expressed his satisfaction on hearing the news that Phil Neville had agreed to join the club, saying: "he has a lot of experience in top flight competitions, but above all his outlook and the values he defends will fit in very well here in this team, and help further the cause of this club and the philosophy we stand by. He was a great team player and we are and want to be a team in every sense of the word. I'm convinced he can help us a lot," the Portuguese coach enthused.

He'll be another one of that long line of ex-pro Swamp Donkeys who think that because they were part of the GPC Evil Empire they are 'blessed' with the same potential success. My own forecast is that if Herman stumps up at Valencia they will be well and truly fucked!

Good. Hopefully the 'class of '92' will be circling like sharks when turtle goes waiting to form a dipper style 'boot room' for the next twenty years with much in-fighting and dire consequences for the scum.

"I have just one question about this appointment.........................................HOW ?"

The guy who owns Valencia has some financial interest in that Salford team that Neville and the Swamp Donkeys are/were involved in! Scholes will be on the turnstile and Paddy Crerand is having a crash Spanish course with ZabMan so he can have a rant slot on ValenciaFCTV.

Good. Hopefully the 'class of '92' will be circling like sharks when turtle goes waiting to form a dipper style 'boot room' for the next twenty years with much in-fighting and dire consequences for the scum.
never got my head round why he was included in that 'class of 92' business when he was actually 2 years younger that the rest of them & played no part in it

Sorry, my bad - Robbie Savage was in the 'class of '92' though, so heres hoping he gets a stint as scum manager once they are in the Championship.

It really makes you wonder doesn't it ? - this man has no special knowledge or anything ! It was common knowledge that the Scum first eleven called him "Fuck Off Phil" behind his back and he received over three hundred complaints from members of the public who frankly; hated him when he went on MOTD. Yes, it really makes you wonder !

Valencia my arse !

It's pretty obvious the link between the Valencia owner and Salford is behind that.

There's no way on earth Phil Neville has earned that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.