Rough Sleepers Set Up Camp at 7/7 Memorial

I'm sure they specifically chose that momument, knowing it was in reference to the 7/7 bombings and thought - hey let's cause some mischief.

Let's look at the bigger picture here - why the fuck are Homeless people around in 2015? we have vast amounts of wealth, when just short of 100 people on this planet have more acquired wealth than the remaining 6.5bil.

GREED!

As soon as we, yes we, including me, stop being such greedy bastards and actually care/share more with those who have less than us, then maybe they won't have to sleep rough in a park.
Maybe the Queen could give up one of her big fucking castles to allow this group of people somewhere to kip.

OP amended. There is no evidence that these people are Gypsies, despite the thread title. Can the mods please oblige with an edit to 'Rough Sleepers?'. Apologies for any offence.

I'm sure they specifically chose that momument, knowing it was in reference to the 7/7 bombings and thought - hey let's cause some mischief.

Let's look at the bigger picture here - why the fuck are Homeless people around in 2015? we have vast amounts of wealth, when just short of 100 people on this planet have more acquired wealth than the remaining 6.5bil.

GREED!

As soon as we, yes we, including me, stop being such greedy bastards and actually care/share more with those who have less than us, then maybe they won't have to sleep rough in a park.
Maybe the Queen could give up one of her big fucking castles to allow this group of people somewhere to kip.
Okay are you gonna pay their rent? Very good of you sleep sound

Back in the real world...... people are on their arses and some struggling to pay for themselves.

That the people doing this "didn't realise" how sensitive using a memorial for a table or whatever the fuck it was is no fault of anyone, and it's come in a bad week.

The "GREED!" thing, although pertinent, is irrelevant to this topic.

Okay are you gonna pay their rent? Very good of you sleep sound

Back in the real world...... people are on their arses and some struggling to pay for themselves.

That the people doing this "didn't realise" how sensitive using a memorial for a table or whatever the fuck it was is no fault of anyone, and it's come in a bad week.

The "GREED!" thing, although pertinent, is irrelevant to this topic.

if you think greed is irrelevant then you don't see the bigger picture, which is that we as a society in general are probably more inclined to be bothered about ourselves than others.
it's a selfish me me me society and we both live in it, thus contribute to it.

I personally choose to help feed the homeless, I've spent many hours feeding the homeless directly in Manchester, clothing, providing shelter and so on.
Some of the people I have helped I've seen weeks later in the MEN committing petty crimes such as theft, in such desperation to feed themselves and or sadly pay for addictions which is an health issue - not a criminal issue and needs addressing accordingly.

if you became addicted to alcohol right now and was dependant on it without any needs to fund your addiction... would you want me to arrest you, prosecute you, and sent to strangeways or help you by admitting you into hospital for treatment and detoxification?

Sadly most people end up going through the Legal system and end up with a string of convictions due to their addictions and thus end up lifelong homeless.

Funny, how much the private Prison system makes in revenue and how many people it keeps employed including the CPS.

7/7 bombings were atrocious and this monument needs to be maintained but I'm just highlighting why there are homeless people out there in our society and why they need rehousing.

if you disagree, PM right now and we'll go out tonight in Manchester Centre and meet some homeless people.

if you think greed is irrelevant then you don't see the bigger picture, which is that we as a society in general are probably more inclined to be bothered about ourselves than others.
it's a selfish me me me society and we both live in it, thus contribute to it.

I personally choose to help feed the homeless, I've spent many hours feeding the homeless directly in Manchester, clothing, providing shelter and so on.
Some of the people I have helped I've seen weeks later in the MEN committing petty crimes such as theft, in such desperation to feed themselves and or sadly pay for addictions which is an health issue - not a criminal issue and needs addressing accordingly.

if you became addicted to alcohol right now and was dependant on it without any needs to fund your addiction... would you want me to arrest you, prosecute you, and sent to strangeways or help you by admitting you into hospital for treatment and detoxification?

Sadly most people end up going through the Legal system and end up with a string of convictions due to their addictions and thus end up lifelong homeless.

Funny, how much the private Prison system makes in revenue and how many people it keeps employed including the CPS.

7/7 bombings were atrocious and this monument needs to be maintained but I'm just highlighting why there are homeless people out there in our society and why they need rehousing.

if you disagree, PM right now and we'll go out tonight in Manchester Centre and meet some homeless people.

Best chat up line I've seen on here.

I'll probably get some stick for this - but I'm more concerned that these human beings don't have shelter and somewhere to sleep, there lives must be utter horrendous and we do not have a clue the hardship they have endured just to find a better life - I suspect to them, finding somewhere to sleep and eat is more important than a memorial.

They should be fucked off. I wonder how much tax they've paid. They will be out robbing some poor **** now.human rights? Don't make me laugh. What about the rights of the families who dead are remembered there.

Having walked through the Marble Arch tunnels and surrounding areas a lot quite recently I can tell you this...

They are Romany so therefore Gypsies. The Plod move them on most days but they return a while later. I have never seen them harass anyone but they do beg. They seem to be very tidy, as when they have been moved on there is little evidence of them being there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.