General Wrestling Thread

Ken---er---deeeeeee

Loved that music, especially when the flames shot up in time to the music...suckerrrrrrr...

Like both Motorheads offerings and Nevilles upbeat number.

Agree about the motorhead ones deffo. There has been so many great entrance tunes over the years. Kurt angles in tna, dx, goldust, metallica for sting, cm punk. Think this one rocks;

Last edited:
Best is subjective. In your head it's equates to most money generated for the company and in my head it's who I like. Most wrestling fans will always differ on who is/ was the best. I think Cena wouldn't be in anyone's top 5, you think he might. Fair enough. I like to think Taker would be in mine. I doubt he'd be in yours. HBK would be in mine, probably not in yours. I might include Mankind just because he's my favourite Foley.

Surely you don't really think like this? Best = most money generated? Deep down, beneath the stoic exterior, there lies a heart Damo, a heart that enjoys wrestling for what it is...entertainment that shouldn't be taken too seriously.

So...

Your top 5?

No, "best" is not subjective in an industry where the marker of good and bad is the ability to draw money. You can literally put a figure on it, it's entirely quantifiable.

Your favourite is not the same thing as the best.

I understand that this wwf/wwe lark requires highly trained people to enact the moves they pull of and there is a massive potential for serious injury.

However in this thread people seem to be citing people's records and who's best. Do you believe that the results of these bouts are not predetermined and also not rehearsed then?

No, "best" is not subjective in an industry where the marker of good and bad is the ability to draw money. You can literally put a figure on it, it's entirely quantifiable.

Your favourite is not the same thing as the best.
You didn't say your top 5.

I'll give you mine...just to help you out.

In no order.

Jeff Hardy.
HBK.
Undertaker.
Lesnar.
Bubba Ray Dudley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.