Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers mocks city for playing Milner out of position

“He played right-back, wide on the left and right, as a striker and as a midfielder.

“You want players like that in your squad but as a player you want to play in your favoured position.

“Probably best season he ever had was at Aston Villa playing as a centre midfield player.

Hate to defend that shiny toothed ****, but there doesn't seem to be too much mocking going on there.
I think the implication is there GDM

The words "bitter ****" springs to mind when one thinks of Micky Quinn.
Biggest tosser on the radio, first class wanker., a month ago he said , " ive heard from a very good contact that Aguero will be gone " when we bought silva, " I think he is to small for the prem. How he gets money for talking bollocks is a joke.

So,anybody still have doubts about the agenda?

If you can't see it after today you never will.

Agenda is probably not the right word or whats actually happening ......if everyone asked their opinion are Rags / Dippers etc there's hardly likely to be alot of praise, and when topics affect 'these peoples clubs' like Sterling they are going to defend them.
If the main presenters on Sky / BT / Talkshite were Mike Summerbee / Kevin Horlock / Andy Morrison / Mike Doyle / Noel Gallagher (could you imagine Damocles hosting talkshite breakfast!!!) etc it would be exactly the same the other way round.
I understand how people get worked up...but personally i find it fucking hilarious listening to the ex pros close to crying....i have talkshite on in the car all the time just for the comedy

As Brenda slamming City, I can't wait for the first injury crisis to hit his team and he asks Milner to fill in out wide but I doubt he will be picked up on it in the press.

As Brenda slamming City, I can't wait for the first injury crisis to hit his team and he asks Milner to fill in out wide but I doubt he will be picked up on it in the press.

Wasnt Stirling pissed because Brenda had him playing rb, upfront etc?? Pot kettle, black???

So,anybody still have doubts about the agenda?

If you can't see it after today you never will.

I think almost everyone is in broad agreement that there is a media bias against City; it's the subjective term "agenda" that some take issue with.

I think it would solve some of the arguments, and be more accurate, if we just renamed this thread "Media bias against City" and carried on from there.

I think almost everyone is in broad agreement that there is a media bias against City; it's the subjective term "agenda" that some take issue with.

I think it would solve some of the arguments, and be more accurate, if we just renamed this thread "Media bias against City" and carried on from there.
Disagree, if there's a semantic issue then agenda or agendas is fine as people can have personal agendas; conspiracy I would argue is the contentious point. FFP is a clear conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.