Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Lillis ;) ?
Not sure what you're talking about, mate.

11809-zoom.jpg

SNN1817SLUG---_1621996a.jpg

The Daily Rag Pravda is at it once again.

On a serious note, is Jeff Powell real or a mannequin?

m4HwjEh.jpg

BEBE!

Do you not think it's more beneficial to a football club trying to grow its brand to have impartial and fair coverage? The more slander there is about our club the harder it makes it to present a positive, strong image and attract new fans. The masses basically believe what the media tell them and the media have an undeniable dislike towards us.

Recently, the Spanish press gave our club the sort of positive coverage that you almost never see in England. Marca, AS, Mundo Deportivo all praised the infrastructure and growth, calling us a modern and forward thinking brand.

Again, I get the points you and other posters make - I really do, but every club gets negative press. Things happen to even the biggest brands which can potentially damage their perceived image.
Bayern (Uli Hoeneß' money problems and resulting prison sentence), Barcelona (transfer embargo, Qatari shirt sponsorship). They're just ones that spring to mind - I'm sure all clubs have some periods of difficulty PR wise.

I would add the examples above haven't damaged their respective 'brands' too much, or ours. Last time I checked this 'negative press' hadn't had too much of an effect on our upward trajectory since the takeover.

Could the negative narrative have anything to do with our beloved owner's ethnicity/religious beliefs?

Could some of the anti Muslim rhetoric spouted on some of the front pages of the same pro agenda newspapers be spilling over onto the back pages?

there's no doubting the agenda against our club but seriously it is doing little or no damage(just look what's happened in the last 7 yrs) other than holding back the inevitable. Our owner and management are in total control, we'll lose a few battles but will win the war and do we really want all those knobhead journo's on our side when eventually we get enough possitive click bait. Just sit back relax and enjoy the ride because the twats are hurting badly, the future is ours.

The Daily Rag Pravda is at it once again.

On a serious note, is Jeff Powell real or a mannequin?

m4HwjEh.jpg

BEBE!
Wayne 'Grannyshagger, new contract or I'll leave' Wooney
Rio 'whoops missed that test' Ferdinand
Ryan 'Met your missus yesterday' Giggsy
Roy 'Dog Walking assaulter' Keano
Kleberson - yes my wife is 15 what's the problem?
Andrei 'what's the interest rate on that Russian Mafia loan again?' kanchelskis
Etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.