Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think almost everyone is in broad agreement that there is a media bias against City; it's the subjective term "agenda" that some take issue with.

I think it would solve some of the arguments, and be more accurate, if we just renamed this thread "Media bias against City" and carried on from there.
So 'agenda' is "subjective" and 'bias' isn't? What utter drivel. Have you ever come across a thing called a dictionary? It helps when you don't have a clue what a word means.

You know its bad when England internationals are getting shit for joining us.

I'd guess the background and positve story which could be a really good piece of today's friendly won't won't exist in the press. Meanwhile if the rags won earlier this morning defending their world friendly cup the Turtle and granny shagger will be everywhere.

Oh and I do think this thread should have remained as The Agenda Thread, media bias waters down the point.

I would have called it the Agenda aka Bias Thread - and then kept adding all other labels posters suggested until people focussed on the real issue rather than side issues

Last edited:
That Jeff Powell article makes no attempt whatsoever to hide its disdain for City. There are even a few MASSIVES thrown in the picture captions.Laughable really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.