Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Express same day, same 1-0 result - byline copied identifies the inherent bias

RAHEEM STERLING watched from the stands as his new Manchester City team struggled to victory against sister club Melbourne

NEW signing Morgan Schneiderlin gave Manchester United a winning start to their US tour here.

I thought the media bias was a given? Not sure there's any doubts whatsoever where City are in the tabloid food chain.

I thought the media bias was a given? Not sure there's any doubts whatsoever where City are in the tabloid food chain.

The media bias is now so extreme that I am (for some reason) finding it entertaining!

The fuming Villa fans may be a factor!

Express same day, same 1-0 result - byline copied identifies the inherent bias

RAHEEM STERLING watched from the stands as his new Manchester City team struggled to victory against sister club Melbourne

NEW signing Morgan Schneiderlin gave Manchester United a winning start to their US tour here.
It's so predictable isn't it? Now, imagine if Sterling doesn't play 90 minutes on his premier league debut for us? Any journo report will be worded along the lines of "ineffective Sterling hauled off"

New crack hippy city signing sterling devours kittens as part of £5million contract?

It'll happen eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.