pictures of city fans away?

Last away game in Khimki. I'm aware of only 4 City fans who managed to get inside, including us [But excluding the likes of Ian Cheesman who were lucky to get inside the stadium to do their job :)].
i5ZEQnJ-diY.jpg

X2IQtavG20Y.jpg

In the stand, we met a mancunian City fan located just a couple of seats on the left from us who had been working in Moscow for a while and spoke fluent russian:
CRs1ZiMhadc.jpg

The experience at the almost empty stadium with some fans of the opposite side'around was very unusual, but for the obvious reasons there was still a bad taste. In other words, it was a complete opposite of the last time City visited Moscow, when there was a proper away autmosphere, especially in the away box at the stadium. Though having Kolarov and other players so close to you (don't think I has ever been nearer to the field attending an official match than I was then) and being able to hear Joe screaming in the complete silence goes to the advantages.

xC7aoR5mZbs.jpg

Last edited:
a794f1d705c28beedba46a46226b19ec.jpg

Outside the station with the Piccadilly branch en route to FC Twente in 1978

f687c54b73a1d92e1512c71a38b94088.jpg

The fancy dress party at Stoke, 1988?

My Dad took me to that game... and that looks like me (the kid being held up on the right)... but I don't remember being dressed like that! I remember having a gorilla mask with me. I would have been 12 at the time. If thats not me then I have a long lost twin. Brought back great memories seeing that!

Last away game in Khimki. I'm aware of only 4 City fans who managed to get inside, including us [But excluding the likes of Ian Cheesman who were lucky to get inside the stadium to do their job :)].
i5ZEQnJ-diY.jpg

X2IQtavG20Y.jpg

In the stand, we met a mancunian City fan located just a couple of seats on the left from us who had been working in Moscow for a while and spoke fluent russian:
CRs1ZiMhadc.jpg

The experience at the almost empty stadium with some fans of the opposite side'around was very unusual, but for the obvious reasons there was still a bad taste. In other words, it was a complete opposite of the last time City visited Moscow, when there was a proper away autmosphere, especially in the away box at the stadium. Though having Kolarov and other players so close to you (don't think I has ever been nearer to the field attending an official match than I was then) and being able to hear Joe screaming in the complete silence goes to the advantages.

xC7aoR5mZbs.jpg

we were in a bar in the Arbat watching on telly . :(

look at the bloke in the blue top with his hand on his head about ten rows up to the right of the keeper. He looks like he is thinking "FFS Yaya don't shoot from there" The ball is almost in the net there and there is hardly any realisation from the fans at that point. It just shows what a stunning strike that was.

My Dad took me to that game... and that looks like me (the kid being held up on the right)... but I don't remember being dressed like that! I remember having a gorilla mask with me. I would have been 12 at the time. If thats not me then I have a long lost twin. Brought back great memories seeing that!
Are you from Dukinfield?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.