pictures of city fans away?

It is mate. I just had a look at the picture and I can just about recognise you. He mentioned at Arsenal you still had an S/T. Whereabouts do you sit? I still go to the matches with Bud from Duki although Etch has moved overseas the last couple of years so he has stopped going.

Seems a lifetime ago Notts County mate. Although I can still vividly remember pleading with my parents for permission to let me go. Do you remember Keith Curles debut at Coventry also?. Seems a world away from where we are now mate.

how time flies.

2s93qme.jpg

It is mate. I just had a look at the picture and I can just about recognise you. He mentioned at Arsenal you still had an S/T. Whereabouts do you sit? I still go to the matches with Bud from Duki although Etch has moved overseas the last couple of years so he has stopped going.

Seems a lifetime ago Notts County mate. Although I can still vividly remember pleading with my parents for permission to let me go. Do you remember Keith Curles debut at Coventry also?. Seems a world away from where we are now mate.

Yes I remember Coventry, you starting a song on the way out and no one believing us at school... brilliant!
I sit in the east stand on level one, how about you? You still live round Gee Cross way?

7cmlw3M.jpg

My Dad and Uncle... in a pub in Rainhill before the Everton game, season before last (Championship winning season) :-)

Yes I remember Coventry, you starting a song on the way out and no one believing us at school... brilliant!
I sit in the east stand on level one, how about you? You still live round Gee Cross way?

It was 'Oh when the blues go marching in' and it travelled all the way down the road. It was, at the time, the proudest momens of my life, and probably still up there now.

My season ticket is up on the third tier of the new stand this year. No mate I live in Bournemouth now. It is fair to say it is a bit of a trek. When you think mate we had the 5-1 when we were at school and then five years of constant abuse surrounding it. Must be great growing up as a blue now. Are you still drawing mate? I remember your drawings of Maine Rd in Humanities looking like Tony Hart had drawn them while I was still struggling with stick men. When I doodle now the odd Kippax still appears when I am concentrating.

Cracking pic that mate

It was 'Oh when the blues go marching in' and it travelled all the way down the road. It was, at the time, the proudest momens of my life, and probably still up there now.

My season ticket is up on the third tier of the new stand this year. No mate I live in Bournemouth now. It is fair to say it is a bit of a trek. When you think mate we had the 5-1 when we were at school and then five years of constant abuse surrounding it. Must be great growing up as a blue now. Are you still drawing mate? I remember your drawings of Maine Rd in Humanities looking like Tony Hart had drawn them while I was still struggling with stick men. When I doodle now the odd Kippax still appears when I am concentrating.

Cracking pic that mate

Yes, still drawing... well kind of... I get paid for it now as well believe it or not.
Bournemouth... wow, so come on, what did you do that was so bad that you had to move to Bournemouth?

We are usually at the bar in city square before the game, PM me your number and we'll have to meet up for a beer.

Yes, still drawing... well kind of... I get paid for it now as well believe it or not.
Bournemouth... wow, so come on, what did you do that was so bad that you had to move to Bournemouth?

We are usually at the bar in city square before the game, PM me your number and we'll have to meet up for a beer.

Will do mate. Be good to catch up.

Etch isn't a Paul or Keith Etchells is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.