Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get limited info an odd time from top source. Was told and have sent to people back in mid June. Roberts was 100% done.. Sterling and pogba was only and is only us in for. Juve want to sell we want to buy doesn't mean it will. De bruyne at that point was more difficult because more than us wanted him and contact knew less of this deal. Kompany pissed off many at the club with his behaviour and is having to try and make the peace. Need alternates in case. That's it. I have pm a couple of people with previous info from source. Don't get too involved because to many dicks on here (he's in the USA). Don't personally know THD or Zin but know some that do. They try and help get knobs getting all anal over a forum
If any one would like to know anything else always in the MCR and not hard to miss. Mcfc pride of manchester

Otamendi case: Crucial 48 hours ahead:

"Valencia CF are waiting for Otamendi to come tomorrow and Nuno Espirito Santo will have a deep talk with him to try to make him change his mind" (25/07/2015 - 09:19)

http://www.deportevalenciano.com/2015/07/25/caso-otamendi-48-horas-clave

So, it looks like maybe Otamendi is not a priority (till the KDK case is resolved), and he and his agent is giving up and have to face the possibility of staying in the city of the oranges (Valencia) the next season...

CB would be near the bottom of the list of priorities for me. Kompany will undoubtedly be improved. Mangala should improve. You know what you're getting with Demi. Denayer deserves a chance. We've gone all-in for Pogba and if any other transfer could hinder that at all it's obviously not worth it.

I get limited info an odd time from top source. Was told and have sent to people back in mid June. Roberts was 100% done.. Sterling and pogba was only and is only us in for. Juve want to sell we want to buy doesn't mean it will. De bruyne at that point was more difficult because more than us wanted him and contact knew less of this deal. Kompany pissed off many at the club with his behaviour and is having to try and make the peace. Need alternates in case. That's it. I have pm a couple of people with previous info from source. Don't get too involved because to many dicks on here (he's in the USA). Don't personally know THD or Zin but know some that do. They try and help get knobs getting all anal over a forum
If any one would like to know anything else always in the MCR and not hard to miss. Mcfc pride of manchester

What's the story with Vinny please re his "Behaviour"?

CB would be near the bottom of the list of priorities for me. Kompany will undoubtedly be improved. Mangala should improve. You know what you're getting with Demi. Denayer deserves a chance. We've gone all-in for Pogba and if any other transfer could hinder that at all it's obviously not worth it.
I disagree. Kompany was injured on a number of accasions last season. Demichelis is slower than me and not getting any younger. Denayer is just a kid and totally unproven at the level we're playing at. Mangala looks promising but is still young and adjusting. I hope we're not going into next season with our fingers crossed that they will all be ok. This is a professional outfit with designs on the title and Champs League. We need a solid, dependable and experienced centre back and this lad fits the bill perfectly. Fans tend to focus on attacking players who look good on Youtube, but the club needs to ensure that we have a solid foundation, and not hope that we have one. A centre back and a left back are high priorities.

I disagree. Kompany was injured on a number of accasions last season. Demichelis is slower than me and not getting any younger. Denayer is just a kid and totally unproven at the level we're playing at. Mangala looks promising but is still young and adjusting. I hope we're not going into next season with our fingers crossed that they will all be ok. This is a professional outfit with designs on the title and Champs League. We need a solid, dependable and experienced centre back and this lad fits the bill perfectly. Fans tend to focus on attacking players who look good on Youtube, but the club needs to ensure that we have a solid foundation, and not hope that we have one. A centre back and a left back are high priorities.

I agree. A left back and a centre back are needed. Kompany and Mango were suspect last season. Demichelis is decent but woefully slow and Denayer is totally unproven at this level. I'd get Kolarov and I'm sorry to say Demichelis shipped out to make way for 2 new signings.

This isnt true, Benatia wanted to come but the board wanted Mangala over him. Benatia nothing more than a plan B. Been poor at bayern too
The last point is often ignored by many who talk about last season's signings. Benatia was dogshit v City & looks like a bullet dodged. Imo this bloke is very similar & the dreadful corner Real scored v our two rookie cbs is almost identical to the one they scored v Otamendi.

Spain & the Premier League are a totally different matter & Mangala has talked at length about the culture shock of playing here. Signing a 5ft 10 cb wjth no pace and a liking for diving into tackles, is absolutely not a guarantee of improving the defence. It is a complete gamble.

The last point is often ignored by many who talk about last season's signings. Benatia was dogshit v City & looks like a bullet dodged. Imo this bloke is very similar & the dreadful corner Real scored v our two rookie cbs is almost identical to the one they scored v Otamendi.

Spain & the Premier League are a totally different matter & Mangala has talked at length about the culture shock of playing here. Signing a 5ft 10 cb wjth no pace and a liking for diving into tackles, is absolutely not a guarantee of improving the defence. It is a complete gamble.
Pretty much just described Demichelis tbh, who was awful at first while attempting to play that la liga style of defending. No way in the world would Otamendi hit the ground running in the PL, he may adapt to it like Demi has, but the ridiculous way people defend in Spain doesn't work at all over here (or over there tbh, hence the huge scorelines every week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.