Pogba Alternatives?

City will make a bid once dzeko has gone then it's up to juve do they gamble hoping for more money or do they take what's on offer? If they reject 70m then we salk away and move on to diffrent targets!

2 injury prone the other just not good enough!

Fair point on Khedira and Vidal, I would have gone for SK anyway considering he was a free agent. AV is a fantastic player and another I'd have taken a risk on. In regards to Schneiderlin, sure there's more talented midfielders we out there, but I think he would have given us great balance.

I honestly do wonder what Txiki is up to.

It seems the alternatives are being snapped up while he's sat on his thumb all summer.

It seems the alternatives are being snapped up while he's sat on his thumb all summer.

You are kidding? 2 first team signings, a raft of high quality younger signings, negotiating the exits of 2 players to stingy Italian clubs and in the process of signing the top player in the Bundesliga - that is all without the attempt to sign Pogba. Give him credit.

dont-panic.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.