2004 - 2015 Bluemoons finest hours

Always did like that guy,cat person like myself,oh and some of his posts were piss funny,can someone fill me in on why he does no longer post ?

Nothing to do with this place, I just think he'd had enough of forums and stopped. He's about on the internet social things like FB and still living in Sarf Landan with his missus.

That rauol most thread was ace. Clarkie was a good one too, then the weeks after that everybody was being cautious over being clarkied. Mcfc Bob had some funny threads too, does he still post on here? Hope we didn't scare him away, he was harmless.

But my all time favourite was the Adam terse thread. It was that good, it made the national media. I always mention this thread, but stuff it. This is what bluemoon is all about. Who ever thought of delivering that Winston Churchill statue deserves a medal, maybe even a statue for himself. Just thinking about that makes my sides hurt. And the salesmen turning up to do a quote for an indoor swimming pool hahahaha.

Im off to spend half and hour going through that raoul moat thread.

Anyone else remember the whole organising of BM vs BW at the Armitage Centre, complete with Anton's insistence that he was an 'Elano type player'?

Oh yes. And he turned out to be absolutely AntonDonWank. I also remember Bill fooling himself at thinking he was way younger than he was.

Anyone else remember the whole organising of BM vs BW at the Armitage Centre, complete with Anton's insistence that he was an 'Elano type player'?
Remember it well, mainly because it was my idea I don't think most of the participants are on here any more although I think Anton pops in every now and again but he is all loved up again so I guess he has other things on his mind

Remember it well, mainly because it was my idea I don't think most of the participants are on here any more although I think Anton pops in every now and again but he is all loved up again so I guess he has other things on his mind

I remember that well, I was part of the Bluewatch guys back in those days. Rozzi what a guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.