2004 - 2015 Bluemoons finest hours

The one about the rags victory parade in 2011 was a classic. Had tears rolling down my face laughing at that.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/united-massive-mini-parade.221992/

One of my all-time favourite threads that and the best way to spend a boring bank holiday Monday. After Rag Cafe shot it's load a couple of weeks earlier over our far superior numbers for the FA Cup parade it was open season on the fuckers!

What did Wedderburn say on SSN the following morning? "Deansgate was almost 1 deep in places!"

England vs Sam Marino thread in 2012 (I think)

CTID'd love triangle with his girlfriend and The Hobbit.

Oh god I forgot about the gf who said she'd gone to see the hobbit and everyone was full on taking the piss.

One of my absolute favourites was the rags selling derby day tickets on ebay and everyone was putting in fake bids and phoning the numbers on the ads. Had me in tears.

The many Isco thread(s) were awesome - and the Pogba thread has got all the makings of a classic in the same vein too!

I remember the nailgun thread - very funny

And then the Las Vegas thread (which is what brought me here in the first place) - what ever happened the to the Formula 1 track and Disneyworld?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.