2004 - 2015 Bluemoons finest hours

Dave & Gina had to be one of the best, because it was so obvious what had happened, Dave had written so much bullshit on here and posing as other people on other forums he did not know if he was coming or going, I remember when she came on to say Dave had crocked it something like 5 or 6 days after being diagnosed with cancer, I know it can happen but I smelt a rat, and then the grieving widow just took up where Dave left off, it was Stony and me (pre mod days) that called her out at first which was quite brave considering the emotive subject and we got some stick for it, its great reading if you can find the thread

The Fixer one was more sick and sad, Lord only knows why he picked such a bizarre way to end his time on here, he was a regular poster which made people beleive him, I smelt a rat when I scoured all the news outlets for news of a fatal car crash and I could not find any, a few of us mentioned this and quite quickly the whole thing unravelled.

I guess all of them have been back on here since who knows they could be regular posters with new usernames, such is life such is Bluemoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.