Ruben Cousillas

0e8a489d50824ca4b5c96bb99c7ff970513e3d3a.jpg
Would anyone be entirely surprised if he conducted a press conference looking like that?

I flew back from Paris to Heathrow this evening. I can confirm that there were many people on the aircraft, but Poggles was not one of them, and none of them said "wibble".

Bumped into the big man in altrincham today, spoke very broken English but as soon as I shook his hand and told him I was a season ticket holder he was surprisingly honest. Apparently, we are moving to a 4-3-3, de bruyne is done, pogba he knows nothing about, and the surprising part is that he/ pelegrini aren't interested in any other positions than de brujne to play on the wing with raheem (who he says is unbelievable) and a centre back. He said were interested in Ramos, which I highly doubt will happen, and "that man from athletico" (who is Godin btw) which I though was very interesting. But obviously what him and pelegrini want and what txiki gives us are two very different things...

I logged back on here in good faith to post it, if you don't belive me fine but I wouldn't just make this up

I logged back on here in good faith to post it, if you don't belive me fine but I wouldn't just make this up
Sounded very believable to me. Thanks for posting. All goes into the melting pot.

I have tended to dismiss all centre-back rumours, but I have read some reports insisting that City are tracking Otamendi and that Utd have no interest whatsoever (which is kind of great as they desperately need a centre back so LVG seems to be off his head)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.