De Bruyne?

So perhaps a bit late in the game (and probably answered dozens of times already so apologies) but how good is he at offering support to defenders when we lose the ball? I mean... Navas is superb at that part of the game and Sterling has so far been very good about it on the left making Kolarov seem like a new defensive signing? Both Zabaleta and Sagna are excellent defenders, so perhaps my curiosity is for nothing. This isn't me being overly worried either, just curious.

He's better than Nasri and Silva, probably not as good as the other two.

He has one hell of an engine though, he can run for days, so Oellegrini should be able to coach it into him.

He has one hell of an engine though, he can run for days, so Oellegrini should be able to coach it into him.
Fair enough. I am perhaps in the minority regarding our fullbacks (I have always maintained the issue with our wide defending was systemic and not player-skill related) but if he's willing to run back and at least get in position as Sterling does, we're golden. :)

To the tune of 'Follow the leader'?

Kevin de Bruyne Bruyne Bruyne
Kevin de Bruyne
Ooh Ooh! (probably replaced with shouts of 6-1 like the don't sell Joe Hart song)

Simple and has the party atmosphere tune to go on for ages at away games

That doesn't rhyme... and what tune was it to be sung to as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.