Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's trying way too hard at the moment. Needs to just play his normal game and the goals will come.

Just trying to hard to do it all on his own, desperate for a goal. Often the one two seemed on but he kept the ball and eventually got tackled.

Once he gets a couple of goals under his belt he'll be more relaxed and play more naturally where he's at his best.

Positive side to him not playing so well is we're still scoring plenty of goals, everyone was saying we're massively reliant on him - an injury away from being in massive trouble. Don't see it myself, Bony will score when he plays, and Sterling, Silva, Nasri, Yaya & KDB will chip in with enough, even Dinho getting in on the act.

He always takes a few games to get going. Especially when he has a shorter pre-season than everyone else. It was the same last season and most times that he comes back from injury.

Serge's status as an all time City Legend is already assured for me. The best striker to ever pull on a blue shirt and possibly our greatest ever player.

Is it me or goes he seem to be dropping really deep instead of playing the shoulder like he did last year?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.