Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No concerns with Kun he will be back to his best after the international break.

He is still pretty much in pre-season as he came back late and had no games at all coming into the season.

I reckon he will be back to his best after the international break.

Poor today. Rest will do hin good.

Really ? i though he was great today. Apart from that missed shot he was strong and dribbled the ball well. Needs a goal i must say and he deserves one too. He had one or two over hit passes from other players but his movement and desire was top notch again.

He looks sluggish to me. Even when he got past a player, they were catching him back up. This normally doesn't happen.

Thought he struggled today, a couple of okay moves and dribbles, but overplayed it a lot of the time (slightly greedy) and gave it away a few times.

Probably a result of trying to hard to get a goal, he just needs to relax, stretch the defence in behind and he will get his chances. Also think he's not 100% fit yet either.

Really ? i though he was great today. Apart from that missed shot he was strong and dribbled the ball well. Needs a goal i must say and he deserves one too. He had one or two over hit passes from other players but his movement and desire was top notch again.
Thought he was off the pace, easily caught and dispossessed.
Just my thoughts.

I can't find one reason why would someone think he was great today. For me, it was one of his worst games in City's shirt. At moments, his runs and dribbling attempts looked a bit like Dzeko's in his worst games. He is obviously miles ahead of real fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.