Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even so, why do idiots continue to evaluate the justification for a stadium extension by a ground being full every time it's used. It's such a moronic yardstick. Does a restaurant that's full and turning people away every weekend not build an extension because it's quiet on Monday night? Sports journalists are such thick cunts in the main, they really are.

How is this cockroach in a job?. The sad things Is thousands of utter planks will read this crap and believe it, yet another inept agenda driven prick spreading lies about our club, when will the club do something about these degenerates?.

How is this cockroach in a job?. The sad things Is thousands of utter planks will read this crap and believe it, yet another inept agenda driven prick spreading lies about our club, when will the club do something about these degenerates?.

What's he lying about? There were empty seats and I was quick to point it out to my mate yesterday, the north stand was embarrasing but I guess everyone was on holiday but managed to make it for the Chelsea game.

They won't, mate. They've got a media policy, and whilst it's hugely frustrating at times for us as fans, they ain't going to change it anytime soon.

Thing is, there were a few empty seats yesterday. Season ticket no-shows, no doubt, but who really gives a fuck what the reason is? It's August and it was a newly promoted club who aren't local.

I find it hilarious that a journalist for the Daily Star, probably on about £60k plus pension, deigns to tell our owner, surrounded by the sharpest business and legal minds on the planet, how his business model should evolve, without even beginning to understand simple rules of investment, never mind corporate strategy. Stick to giving players marks out of ten, mate. Much more your level in life.

They won't, mate. They've got a media policy, and whilst it's hugely frustrating at times for us as fans, they ain't going to change it anytime soon.

Thing is, there were a few empty seats yesterday. Season ticket no-shows, no doubt, but who really gives a fuck what the reason is? It's August and it was a newly promoted club who aren't local.

I find it hilarious that a journalist for the Daily Star, probably on about £60k plus pension, deigns to tell our owner, surrounded by the sharpest business and legal minds on the planet, how his business model should evolve, without even beginning to understand simple rules of investment, never mind corporate strategy. Stick to giving players marks out of ten, mate. Much more your level in life.

"Khaldoon, are we sure we want to pull the trigger on the stadium expansion because Jeremy Cross of The Daily Star is advising against it?"

This third rate hack insinuated there were thousands of vacant seats yesterday. On the morning of the game there were only single tickets available to buy in the third tiers of the CB and East Stand. The only seats I saw vacant were a few corporate padded ones on the second tier of the CB and East and a smattering on the family stand which I would hardly call loads. The seats have been sold they are not vacant due to a lack of demand, the only seats available due to lack of demand were in the visitors section third tier which was 75% empty.

Alive and well I see, no doubt the Sunday Supplement boys will have a right fucking go at us this morning over ruining football again., I don't buy newspapers anymore except in exceptional circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.