Hindsight - Hazard and Fabregas

I really can't deal with a footballer who looks as fat and slobby as Fabregas. He looks like he's been following the Wayne Rooney diet and I'd be surprised if he lasts any longer than the granny shagger. Already been struggling to keep his energy up after christmas the past 3 seasons, now he doesn't even look fit at the start of the season. Pathetic for a professional athlete.

Hazard yes, but I'm not sure where Fabregas would fit in, given that he can't defend, so would be bad in a midfield 2, and isn't as good as Silva, so wouldn't take that attacking midfield position in the centre. I thought Fabregas would be a good signing when it

Shame about Hazard, but it's not like we're much (if any) worse off with Sterling and De Bruyne.

Fabregas I'm happy we didn't get, the last thing the squad needs is a moody and inconsistent player with bad defensive discipline, he's always been that way so I don't think it's a shame to miss out on him. Of course he's world class on his day, but when things don't go his way he's very poor, don't think Barca had any second thoughts about sending him away in favor of getting Rakitic (who's criminally underrated, such a workhorse.) Same reason I'm absolutely okay with letting Pogba spend at least another season at Juve, he has some of the same things about him and I'd like to see that it wasn't just a streak of good form he was on for part of last season before we shell out £71m, he's started very poorly and almost got sent off today so maybe the warning signs are already there.

Shame about Hazard, but it's not like we're much (if any) worse off with Sterling and De Bruyne.

Fabregas I'm happy we didn't get, the last thing the squad needs is a moody and inconsistent player with bad defensive discipline, he's always been that way so I don't think it's a shame to miss out on him. Of course he's world class on his day, but when things don't go his way he's very poor, don't think Barca had any second thoughts about sending him away in favor of getting Rakitic (who's criminally underrated, such a workhorse.) Same reason I'm absolutely okay with letting Pogba spend at least another season at Juve, he has some of the same things about him and I'd like to see that it wasn't just a streak of good form he was on for part of last season before we shell out £71m, he's started very poorly and almost got sent off today so maybe the warning signs are already there.

I completely agree with you about Rakitic. That guy is scarily good.

I'd take both. Though with Sterling bought would be too much to have him and Hazard competing for same place. Fabregas over Delph anytime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.