Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

I can't see 75 points being necessary to beat Liverpool and Spurs. 75 points will probably net you a comfortable 3rd this year, the likes of Leicester, West Ham etc are going to take a lot of points from the top teams.

I'm not so sure, as much as I would like them to stay up there, I can see Leicester and West Ham dropping off significantly after Christmas, their squads are too small and they are just taking advantage of inconsistencies in the bigger clubs at the moment. Chelsea will have to turn their form around dramatically to get above Spurs IMO, and there doesnt seem to be any signs of that happening.

I've been keeping quiet on it for a while but if Chelsea don't start picking up the points fast then I don't think they'll be able to catch 4th. I think the most likely to take their place will be Spurs, but all it takes is an injury to Kane or Eriksen and they drop off massively. Really it doesn't seem like anyone's been hit with injuries like ourselves or Arsenal.
On current form they will do well to hang onto 14th never mind 4th.
Some will say " the only way is up" but unless there form improves very quickly, they will soon soon be looking over their shoulders and down, and not many of those players,with the exception of maybe Cahill, will be used to to a relegation dog fight and all that it entails.
continued participation in the chumps league will only increase the premiership pressure on this clearly unhappy bunch of players.

Liv
I've been keeping quiet on it for a while but if Chelsea don't start picking up the points fast then I don't think they'll be able to catch 4th. I think the most likely to take their place will be Spurs, but all it takes is an injury to Kane or Eriksen and they drop off massively. Really it doesn't seem like anyone's been hit with injuries like ourselves or Arsenal.
Liverpool have

We wont make top 4, i'm certain of that, i'd say we'll finish between 6th & 8th imo

We've dropped too many points already & still have to play Man Utd x2, Spurs x 2, Arsenal, City, Liverpool, & thats without the other sides who are taking points off the top 4 like Palace, West Ham & Leicester.

We wont make top 4, i'm certain of that, i'd say we'll finish between 6th & 8th imo

We've dropped too many points already & still have to play Man Utd x2, Spurs x 2, Arsenal, City, Liverpool, & thats without the other sides who are taking points off the top 4 like Palace, West Ham & Leicester.

Best chance is to win the Europa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.