Rafael Benitez

Benitez building the team around Bale and not Ronaldo will definitely be interesting.

I'd imagine Benitez will be looking at the players in their early-mid 20s, the likes of Bale, James, Isco, Kroos, Danilo, Varane and probably De Gea and build around that.

Yep that will be the rags - lose De Gea to Real - get a fantasy £110m bid for Bale knocked back ( safe to make when you know Rafa is going there, is an admirer of Bale and would make him the lynchpin of the team ) - then instead of buy secure the services of the ageing Tranny back at the swamp on a very expensive season long loan - akin to the Falcao deal - the Glasers would much prefer that to an expensive purchase and 3 or 4 year commitment to buying him.

From a business point of view (which any top football adviser worth their salt would agree), now is the right time to sell C.Ronaldo (while his stock his high after his highest goal scoring season), he won't get any better (the only way is down for him) and they could get back what they paid for him after having him for his peak years.

I think selling C.Ronaldo would allow players like Isco, Bale etc to step out of his shadows and they would be a better (and probably more exciting) team (Real Madrid) instead of relying on one player who has too much baggage where everything has to be about him.

As good as Ronaldo is, he's now 30.

How much longer has a quick, goalscoring winger got at the very top level?

Real Madrid holding a press conference at 19:30. The end of Rafa?

More like the end for Perez TBH the fans want him gone and he's bowing to public pressure, I hope. Get Real Madrid back to being a real football club and end this Galactico policy !!

Who else will they appoint? Zidane!?

Reading reports It seems the players mock him over his modest playing career, Ronaldo has said sack him or I am off and others unhappy. Seems its player power but with fans unhappy also, could be the end

Real Madrid are a really shit team to manage at the moment, you don't really have any control over anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.