Rafael Benitez

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Tez Tosterone said:
He has been linked with us. About three weeks ago.
qWIxPTg.jpg

I'd rather have Simon Cowell as manager to be honest.

I think he's a very underrated tactician.

He's never been given a top team (like Madrid) and ran with the ball. I think he will surprise many people.

At madrid he won't sign players he will just need to coach, a perfect marriage. Madrid have been tracking him for years and now Rafa is finally going home.

He won't stand for any of Tranny's nonsense, he's fell out with bigger players.

Malty said:
I think he's a very underrated tactician.

He's never been given a top team (like Madrid) and ran with the ball. I think he will surprise many people.

At madrid he won't sign players he will just need to coach, a perfect marriage. Madrid have been tracking him for years and now Rafa is finally going home.

He won't stand for any of Tranny's nonsense, he's fell out with bigger players.

He'd probably request that Higuain is moved back from Naples to Madrid with Benzema put on the market.

Benitez will get them a European Cup if he's there the usual 3 seasons, but he's Mourinho-esque in his off-field politicking and on-field obsession with "controlling games". Don't understand that Madrid lot really.

Benitez will get them a European Cup if he's there the usual 3 seasons, but he's Mourinho-esque in his off-field politicking and on-field obsession with "controlling games". Don't understand that Madrid lot really.
Interesting view from a Liverpool fan. He is an excellent tactical coach and has fantastic attention to detail. That's served him well in cups but I'm not sure he has the overall management skill to win a League. Be interesting to see how he does at Madrid, where they just tend to play the same way and win most of their games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.