Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you win the biggest blue of the week award kippaxman
perhaps in my next life i won't nearly die in a car accident and become to disabled to travel
I watch every game live and then watch them back so i can well see what bony offers
For a grown man to be so invested in one thread to slag a player off is well weird

Odd that a harmless reply to your comment would bring such animosity.

Obviously you are talking about the Capital One cup game because if I recall Iheanacho scored the winner at Palace in the league earlier on this year which got us the three points. Yes I remember that as I was there and the away end went mental.
As for his goal in the Capital one the 5-1 close game he was still overshadowed by the harder working Iheanacho.

Completely ignore the point I was making, ignorance is bliss.

It goes a long way though, doesn't it?

But it'd be the interplay, attacking runs and goals that also add to his game, and why we have paid good money for him to come to City.

You can tell certain players thrive off a player like Bony being on the pitch - most notably KDB and Yaya.
It does but he needs to work on all those things and i can see why kdb could thrive with him actually having someone to aim for in the box (when he actually makes runs) but how does toure thrive?

It does but he needs to work on all those things and i can see why kdb could thrive with him actually having someone to aim for in the box (when he actually makes runs) but how does toure thrive?
Same wave length - see West Brom away for just one example. If we push Yaya further forward then it's Bony you'd want him sat behind (imo).

I'm not saying he's the finished article, obviously not. But I do believe he could be an important player for us, he's just going through a bad spell.

I don't know what people expect. Bony isn't in the same class as Aguero, obviously. Few are. Any striker coming to this club has to be either better than Aguero or willing to serve as a back up, spending most games on the bench. If Sergio had been 100% fit all season, Bony would hardly have played, except as a sub and maybe in the League Cup.

How many players that are better than Bony would be willing to come here on that basis? I suspect only someone right at the end of his career, looking for a last big payout. Is that what everyone wants?

I don't know what people expect. Bony isn't in the same class as Aguero, obviously. Few are. Any striker coming to this club has to be either better than Aguero or willing to serve as a back up, spending most games on the bench. If Sergio had been 100% fit all season, Bony would hardly have played, except as a sub and maybe in the League Cup.

How many players that are better than Bony would be willing to come here on that basis? I suspect only someone right at the end of his career, looking for a last big payout. Is that what everyone wants?

Do you really think aguero will ever spend a season without getting injured? Surely you'd rather someone that can push aguero so even when he is injured we wont have to worry so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.