Bring Back THE POZNAN

I personally think it's great and it's fun that no other fans in the league do! And it seems to be a lucky charm so bring it back I say

Yes it should be brought back even just to remind us of those beautiful , innocent days like the semi in 2011 when we started our trophy collecting journey

fantastic to see it back.. Looked brilliant yesterday, players like it to.

I dont understand the fans saying it shouldnt come back, in a day and age where fans really need to get back together / create a good atmosphere, the poznan is perfect in every way.

Ignore the fans at the side of you turning their nose up, turn around and bounce. hats off to those at Norwich yesterday.

fantastic to see it back.. Looked brilliant yesterday, players like it to.

I dont understand the fans saying it shouldnt come back, in a day and age where fans really need to get back together / create a good atmosphere, the poznan is perfect in every way.

Ignore the fans at the side of you turning their nose up, turn around and bounce. hats off to those at Norwich yesterday.

Agreed I remember the players saying they loved it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.