Jihadi John Song

It's embarrassing, stupid and appalling.

This is why 14 year old kids shouldn't be served white ace in their local shop before a game.

Ludicrous.

In a nutshell. Exactly who are the brainless morons who have the time or think it is appropriate to generate and circulate such garbage?

I hope the club brief stewards to jump on this immediately and give LIFE bans to anyone caught singing it. Just how uneducated and blatantly stupid some of our supposed fans are is beyond belief.

Every part of our support yesterday was superb less that moronic chant that has ruined the whole experience we left at Carrow Road.

In a nutshell. Exactly who are the brainless morons who have the time or think it is appropriate to generate and circulate such garbage?

I hope the club brief stewards to jump on this immediately and give LIFE bans to anyone caught singing it. Just how uneducated and blatantly stupid some of our supposed fans are is beyond belief.

Every part of our support yesterday was superb less that moronic chant that has ruined the whole experience we left at Carrow Road.
Totally agree. We need more room for the Belgians

Gone viral thie video.. Decent song bit of a laugh..

I dread to think what Alan Henning's relatives are thinking when they see this despicable name highlighted on the bluemoon football forum....and this City fan refers to it as "A BIT OF A LAUGH".....quite sickening.

Couldn't agree more!

Anyone hear this at half time. I wasn't there today but seen it circulating on the internet.
Maybe it's me being a mard arse but I pray ift just disappears and doesn't catch on.
Last thing we need is to draw attention to ourselves by mocking the death of one of them, as much as some may find it funny they sure as hell ain't gonna come back at us with a revenge song .
We've seen they have a liking for football stadiums so I'd rather we stuck to singing the traditional songs rather than try and incite them with a song mocking the death of one of their own as I'm pretty sure ISIS dont do humour.

I'm sure there planning there next stadium attack so lets not light a big fucking beacon over ours .

In this day and age I'd rather be a killjoy over a song than part of a possible massacre at the Etihad so it's a definite thumbs down to that song from me
Well I think you helped keep it quiet (he says, 33 pages later)

Haha, fucking hell it's bad but it's not that bad! Jesus!

WTF! democracy and freedom of speech just two things that those scumbags want eradicating. They have already targeted football. Is your main concern it will upset our owner's?

Read what I wrote.

I don't have a concern. I'm just taking part in the debate. :--)

This is a free country. People can sing what they want. When they sing racist songs, etc, that break the law, the Police, Stewards, and club now get involved.

As for the club? We all know there are certain parts of the media that love to bash the club. They 'may' use this song as an excuse to have another go at the club and the fans. Both are related.Then again they may not.

I'm not going to lie. During my early years just like 1000's of City fans at MR( the old Kippax) and at the Etihad to a lesser extent, I used to sing "Who's that dieing on the runway".

I'm 48. In the 80's and 90's City fan's didn't think twice sbout singing that song. Football and the fan mindset was completely different then.

I dread to think what Alan Henning's relatives are thinking when they see this despicable name highlighted on the bluemoon football forum....and this City fan refers to it as "A BIT OF A LAUGH".....quite sickening.
There's no accounting for taste mate. @wythenshaweblue£££ needs to seriously consider the appropriateness of his post. I suppose that's what a forum is for, but people being killed over a senseless holy war is 'a bit of a laugh'???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.