Status
Not open for further replies.
.................Hart

Zaba...Sagna.....Otamendi...Clichy

.................Toure

......Fernandinho.....Delph

Sterling..........................Iheancho

..................Aguero

I am well aware Toure isn't in good form but I would still prefer to see him over Fernando there and see if he could play the deep playmaker role. Not sure if Iheanacho could play the left wing role so maybe Angelino could be an option if not. We always look better with width on both sides.

Spurs don't have the pace that Leicester have and if we turn up, I can see us sneaking a win in a close game.

.................Hart

Zaba...Sagna.....Otamendi...Clichy

.................Toure

......Fernandinho.....Delph

Sterling..........................Iheancho

..................Aguero

I am well aware Toure isn't in good form but I would still prefer to see him over Fernando there and see if he could play the deep playmaker role. Not sure if Iheanacho could play the left wing role so maybe Angelino could be an option if not. We always look better with width on both sides.

Spurs don't have the pace that Leicester have and if we turn up, I can see us sneaking a win in a close game.
I like the look of that given our injured players but tactics aren't my strong point so why is mp playing delph as a left winger and not how you have put here?

Why did you have to go and mention those Spurs players and our defence and then Ya Ya , because for a minute I was getting unrealistically and stupidly optimistic.
Stop letting the truth getting in the way of my dreams will you.
Sorry mate, I must admit, that Chelsea goal hasn't half cheered me up!! I think if Vinnys back, certain players have a long hard look at themselves and Pelligrini actually goes out with a game plan..then maybe we can get something.. Hows that?
P.S It's a big fucking ask though!! :-D

Yesterday I was livid, sick and at a loss how we could just roll over and get dry bummed!! A day later. I have calmed down a bit and seeing Chelsea score in the last minute has given me some comfort. Next week is another game.. If we go out and play for the shirt and give 100% and a certain captain is passed fit to play then it's game on!! We've been in worse positions and come back to win the league so it's not over yet. We just need the manager to show a bit of nouse and stop being a clueless **** with his tactics and player choice( Cliché and Sagna not playing yesterday to name 2) we also need our big name players to step up to the mark and stop getting bullied by inferior players who show more determination. We CAN do it, it's just a matter if certain players want to. COME ON CITY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.