New Top Gear Presenting team

I won't be watching it on account of thinking Chris Evans is not just a massive twat but a narcissistic ginger wankstain.

I only watched the specials anyway, and i'll still watch them, don't know why they need that many to present a one hour program

They don't seem to be getting the diversity thing quite right, where's the Asian lesbian quadriplegic.

I predict the show will be a massive flop.

Quite agree, Chris Evans will try and turn it into his ' Hey everybody, look at me and Dont forget your toothbrush' farce and piss the general viewing population right off, granted Sabine Schmit is easy on the eye and can drive a Transit at full chat, Eddie Jordan...Mmmmmm, and WTF is that guy out of Friends doing. I think Auntie is desperate.

Quite agree, Chris Evans will try and turn it into his ' Hey everybody, look at me and Dont forget your toothbrush' farce and piss the general viewing population right off, granted Sabine Schmit is easy on the eye and can drive a Transit at full chat, Eddie Jordan...Mmmmmm, and WTF is that guy out of Friends doing. I think Auntie is desperate.
s1_1.jpg

Got a mouth like Gary Busey.

I'll give it a go as I like cars but it seems very "5th Gear" to me.

Despite Clarkson being an arse I loved Top Gear. 3 mates fucking about. Was great TV.

I like 5th gear, apart from that twat with the stupid fucking soul patch. He is one dreary ****. I like that it isn't like Top Gear and they concentrate on the cars instead of just dicking about. Vicky Butler Jolly Hockey Sticks Henderson would get it too. She has got an absolutely filthy fucking giggle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.