oh no, it's the valentines day thread!

Very sensible and my wife and I have a similar arrangement. In reality though what this arrangement means is that she doesn't get me anything for Christmas, birthday or valentines day but she proper sees her arse if I don't get her anything. Clearly I am the most amateur of all amateurs.

We have it the opposite way around.

She always gets me something because she enjoys shopping with her mates, but doesn't expect anything in return because of our arrangement.

Living the dream lads.

We have it the opposite way around.

She always gets me something because she enjoys shopping with her mates, but doesn't expect anything in return because of our arrangement.

Living the dream lads.
Yeah, you're not fucking helping if I'm being honest. :)

Me and my missus agreed many years ago that we'll ignore Valentines Day, Birthdays and Xmas presents for each other. We have a joint account so we're essentially using our own money to buy presents for ourselves then giving it to each other,

We thought that that was dumb so instead we ignore the whole thing of getting each other holiday gifts, so I'm never in trouble for forgetting a birthday or valentines or anything like that.

You're all amateurs.

28 years so so married and we roll this way as well.

It is almost upon us... I shall look forward to purchasing some tat at lunchtime.

I do like doing secret cards for the young This! chaps. The youngest (10) usually displays his proudly in a kind of brash "I'm cool as fuck and everyone loves me" way, whilst the 12 year old slinks off upstairs to hide his in mortal embarrassment.

My Mrs was on the phone booking a meal for valentines and she asks ". what times Good to book the table for so I reply about7 " why did you want me to book it that late?".er no reason pmsl.

Last edited:
fucking last minute job for me. Don't know what but I'll get her something after the game Sunday

Utterly pointless day.
The only person I know who is excited about it is my 12 year old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.