oh no, it's the valentines day thread!

Fucking amateurs. This coming Valentines Day will be the 25th anniversary of my mum passing away. I've used it as an excuse to dodge Valentines Day ever since.

Amatuer? I'm not fucking having that. Have you any idea how many hours I've spent in bastard card shops trying to find a valentines card that didn't say 'love' on it?
Just been out and bought her some flowers and a nice barolo. Not sure why I bother, she'll tip it down her neck like a tramp on cider anyway.

Oh Christ. I had genuinely not realised how close we are to this shite again. Sunday has the potential to be an incredibly shitty day, no doubt anything I do regarding valentine's day won't be good enough, Delph on the left, Yaya chasing Dele Alli's shadow in the middle and then I will get home and have to pretend to be happy. Cunts the lot of them.

I am sure the chaps will score a hat full on sunday to send us all home with love in our hearts. If not, how many relationship failures will they have to carry on their shoulders?

Think I'll send this to pellers as the basis for his team talk...

Fucking amateurs. This coming Valentines Day will be the 25th anniversary of my mum passing away. I've used it as an excuse to dodge Valentines Day ever since.

Me and my missus agreed many years ago that we'll ignore Valentines Day, Birthdays and Xmas presents for each other. We have a joint account so we're essentially using our own money to buy presents for ourselves then giving it to each other,

We thought that that was dumb so instead we ignore the whole thing of getting each other holiday gifts, so I'm never in trouble for forgetting a birthday or valentines or anything like that.

You're all amateurs.

Me and my missus agreed many years ago that we'll ignore Valentines Day, Birthdays and Xmas presents for each other. We have a joint account so we're essentially using our own money to buy presents for ourselves then giving it to each other,

We thought that that was dumb so instead we ignore the whole thing of getting each other holiday gifts, so I'm never in trouble for forgetting a birthday or valentines or anything like that.

You're all amateurs.
we are in the presence of genius :-)

You're all amateurs.
Very sensible and my wife and I have a similar arrangement. In reality though what this arrangement means is that she doesn't get me anything for Christmas, birthday or valentines day but she proper sees her arse if I don't get her anything. Clearly I am the most amateur of all amateurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.